We are looking for an experienced Tax Accountant Specialist who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in a consolidated global company within the Oil and Gas industry.
As a Tax Accountant Specialist, you will be performing the following activities:
- Responsible for the preparation and follow up of tax refund applications;
- Support in handling of any request or requirement for information and documentation formulated by tax authorities;
- Follow up on reviews, refund applications, and on-site / electronic audits;
- Ensure the timely and accurate compliance with the tax and transfer pricing obligations;
- Prepare the corresponding support documents of WDEM and WDEMA in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
What do we offer you?
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging and multidisciplinary working environment;
- Networking and familiarization within the company;
- Work & life service which provides advice and supports in all matters affecting work, life, family and health;
- Global career opportunities and attractive remuneration packages.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- At least 5 years of experience in the tax area;
- Experience in the oil & gas industry is desirable;
- Solid knowledge of Mexican tax laws (Income Tax, VAT, Federal Tax Code) and tax treaties;
- Knowledge of the SAT portal (viewers, applications and microsites) and a good command of Excel and ERP (preferably SAP);
- Business fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish;
- Negotiation skills as well as high intercultural and social competence, you are proactive action as well as process- and targetoriented working method.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Interested in another job? Check our vacancies page to find your next opportunity.