We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist responsible for promoting and developing the iPS employer brand.
Would you like to help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment marketing strategies?
iPS is the market leader when it comes to global staffing solutions in all industries in which we are active. With our 35 years of experience in recruiting highly qualified personnel within the Maritime, Energy, and Civil sector, we are known in the market as a qualified contact point. IPS Powerful People is headquartered in Capelle aan den IJssel, near Rotterdam, and we also have a wide range of overseas offices and agencies in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Mexico, Germany, and Lithuania, among others. Thanks to our immense international network, iPS can provide solutions to personnel problems and get the job done. Always.
- iPS Powerful People is best known for the crewing services for offshore, renewables, maritime and civil projects.
- The Select division of iPS works on the same prestigious projects, with a focus on office and management-related positions.
- iPS | Nautech Services offers professional recruitment & HR Services, specializing in offshore, survey, construction, and subsea markets, with a worldwide customer database and international pool of contractors.
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you bring modern marketing methods and tactics to the recruiting process in order to attract top talent in the market. If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who knows how to reach and engage your audience, this is the perfect job for you!
- Planning and implementing a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy, identifying tactics and platforms to attract high-quality applicants;
- Planning, managing, tracking, and reporting on recruitment media campaigns and newsletters;
- Overseeing the company’s career sites and suggesting improvements; being responsible for the website content;
- Serving as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs;
- Generating monthly updates and reports for the company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives and key recruitment marketing metrics;
- Communicating regularly with the management to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and developing creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges;
- Suggesting new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement;
- Researching marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry and new trends in social media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree level (HBO) in Marketing, PR, or a similar relevant field;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position with a focus on recruitment in an international environment;
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods;
- Hands-on experience with recruitment marketing software;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver;
- Excellent English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- Responsibility appropriate to your experience;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to structurally work from home;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for creativity, new initiatives, and ideas.
Looking for another job?
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Or is this a position that doesn't suit you but you're curious about other opportunities? Please feel free to contact me!