We are looking for an experienced Category Buyer who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in a international oil company.
As a Category Buyer, you will be performing the following activities:
- Buying of drilling equipment, drilling machinery and other machines used in the oil and gas exploration;
- Being involved in transportation, processing or storage of the product concerned;
- Purchasing petroleum products like gasoline, diesel, lubricants, oil, etc.;
- Understand partners organization structure to identify key players during the decision making process;
- Align procurement strategy of the project to Company's technical / commercial recommendations and objectives;
- Develop a strong relationship and trust with his/her counterparts to be able to influence/guide procurement process and alignment on Procurement strategies and Award Recommendation.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in Mexico City;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading Oil and Gas company;
- Permanent employment opportunity.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain management, logistics, or business administration;
- At least 5 years of experience within the Oil and Gas sector;
- 2 years of experience working in an Offshore development project;
- Understanding of procurement activities for offshore development projects (FPSO, platforms, pipelines, etc.);
- Knowledge of EPC contracts for offshore environments;
- Basic knowledge of the Mexican Supplier Market for offshore EPC projects;
- Negotiation and communication skills;
- Advanced level of English.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our vacancies page.