Are you the E&I Chief Engineer who is ready to go on board on a Fleet in Jordan? Then you are the one we are looking for.
As a E&I Chief Engineer on board, your role is essential for successful day to day maintenance of the dredgers and operations. Your tasks are crucial for making sure everything runs smoothly and efficiently during the processes. Your expertise and dedication are key to our project's success.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 years working experience in electrical installation works.
- Marine electrical is an advantage;
- Valid Sea going certificates;
- Valid Seafarer’s medical and Seaman’s Book;
- Good knowledge of document management systems, Windows and PMS software.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing.
Looking for another job?
If you are interested in exploring other job opportunities, please check our available vacancies here.