Join our client as a Contract Engineer and become a part of a procurement contracts team!
Would you like to contribute to the continuous improvement of the relevant procurement processes, while embracing a Supply chain management vision? Are you passionate about the maritime and Oil & Gas industry? Then join our client as a Contract Engineer and become a part of a procurement contracts team where you will be engaged in the development of partnerships with relevant suppliers, and contracts for the supply of vessel spare parts. Furthermore, take responsibility for setting up and maintenance of frame agreements for repetitive products and services.
Our client is a world-leading contractor in the offshore energy market. They participate in large and complex offshore projects constantly pushing the boundaries of technology. They operate worldwide with the most advanced equipment and systems. Would you like to be a part of an international team? Then read on and apply today!
- Selecting suppliers and conducting pre-qualifications and evaluation of potential suppliers;
- Managing the assigned portfolio of frame agreements and contracts;
- Data analysis and data structuring in cooperation with the technical department;
- Performing tendering and contracting processes;
- Preparing and submitting tender packages to selected suppliers;
- Preparing bid-evaluation sheets for internal review and approval;
- Negotiating Terms and Conditions and pricing with vendors.
- BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Business Engineering & management Commercial Law or equivalent experience;
- NEVI 1&2, CIPS, IFPPM, or other courses are considered an advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years’ contracting or tactical procurement experience;
- General (technical) knowledge of industry practices;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch languages, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of ERP and MS Office systems/applications.
What is offered:
- Become a part of a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues, in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines;
- Access to and interaction with technological industry-changing vessels;
- Flexible working hours;
- 30 vacation days (FTE);
- A competitive salary together with a travel allowance;
- Pension arrangements and the possibility to join the collective health insurance.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth and excellent continuous development opportunities, including study budgets, training, and coaching.
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidized sports memberships, on-site recreational facilities, and regular social events.
Looking for another job?
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then don't hesitate to apply for this role today!