We are looking for an experienced Interface Manager who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in an international offshore energy company.
As a Interface Manager, you will be performing the following activities:
- Manage and coordinate interfaces between the Terminal, Pipeline and Permitting team as well as the Engineering and Construction contractors.
- Develop and maintain interface management plans, procedures, and tools to facilitate effective communication and collaboration between project teams.
- Develop and maintain the overall Project Interface Register and facilitate the execution of Interface Agreements.
- Work closely with project managers to identify and manage interfaces that may impact project schedule, cost, quality, or safety.
- Identify, track, and report interface-related risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans as required.
- Ensure all project documentation related to interfaces is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in Mexico City;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading LNG company;
- Contributing to one of a kind project;
- An international career;
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in Project Management, Pipelines, LNG facility development, and permitting process in Mexico.
- Experience with developing and executing an Interface Management Plan
- Broad engineering skills and must have general experience with the design and construction of pipelines and/or LNG facilities.
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across multiple disciplines and nationalities.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel as buisness requires manily between Mexico and Houston, TX.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Interested in another job? Check our vacancies page to find your next opportunity