Do you enjoy being involved in accountancy planning and have the capability to estimate income/expenditure for a set period? Apply today for the role of Cost Controller!
Do you know general accounting techniques and principles and know the main general accountancy reports? Are you aware of processes and techniques used to develop a comprehensive multi-year business plan in terms of revenues stream and sources, cost structure, and are you able to monitor relevant results and objectives through budgeting and management control activities? The Cost Controller role may be an ideal opportunity for you.
What will you do
- Estimating income/expenditure for a set period;
- Using Corporate accounting systems for the accounting, bookkeeping, and reporting process;
- Collecting and elaborating data regarding own activities and preparing different types of forms for financial statements and other views;
- Budget controlling and reporting methods: the capability to define a budget for cost centers or jobs. Being able to analyze the actual result with the support of appropriate reporting tools;
- Posting monthly management accruals of costs and revenues.
- Analyzing purchase orders and post invoices in order to define the correct amount of the actual period;
- Planning and controlling processes and techniques used to develop a comprehensive multi-year business plan in terms of revenues stream and sources, cost structure, and monitoring of relevant results and objectives through budgeting and management control activities.
- Knowledge of rules for managing investment projects and warehouse accounting;
- Knowledge of general accounting techniques and principles: knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping system;
- Knowledge of supplier management and passive cycle accounting;
- MSc / BSc degree in Business Administration or Accountancy or BSc / MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of cost control experience, preferably in an offshore environment;
- Knowledge of accounting; ERP software experience, preferably Oracle.
- Knowledge of the main general accountancy reports (e.g. financial statements, general ledger, etc.) and of the international financial/accounting reporting standards (e.g. IAS, IFRS, etc.);
- Valid EU work permit.
Looking for another job?
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Or is this a position that doesn't suit you but you're curious about other opportunities? Please feel free to contact me!