We are looking for an experienced Crewing Assistant who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in an international offshore energy company.
As a Crewing Assitant, you will be performing the following activities:
- Responsible for managing & uploading crew documentation in the online system/portal that is being used in for a crew validation to go offshore;
- You will operate as a middleman between all manning agencies/crewing coordinators involved with crew movement on this project to ensure only fully complaint crew are mobilized to offshore located vessel;
- Ensure crew complies with MCC induction requirements training and medical related certificates of the joining crew;
- Admin and point of contact to the Employer for the MCC introduction system and interface with CIS;
- Responsible for all training and certification related matters for the crew;
- Managing the shared Project Crewing e-mail account;
- Reporting to the Crewing Manager;
- Managing & maintain crew database i.e. documentation & certification.
What do we offer you?:
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in the United States;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading dredging and heavy lift company;
- Contributing to one of a kind projects;
- An international career;
- An advertureous job around the world.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Computer Literate; good & clear communication skills;
- Openminded, great focus on progress and safety of the works, any other crewing activity as needed to support operations.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume at the following e-mail: email@example.com and get in touch with you straight away!
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our vacancies page.