Project stakeholders will rely on you for ensuring Document Control! You will be the go-to person for any project document control-related issues
- Maintain the full cycle of Document Control
- Guarantee a timely turnover of certifications, project documentations, drawings, and technical documentation from various stakeholders
- Maintain the integrity of the Document Control System and the access to the archives
- Establish document workflows for Clients, Subcontractors, and Suppliers based on contractually agreed on review schedules
- Utilize a standard procedure for the registration, numbering, distribution, and storage of new built, conversion, and project-related documentation
- Introduce document awareness to the project team through presentations, training, and workshops
- Responsible for the quality of the outgoing deliverables;
- Coordinate with inter-disciplines and clients to finalize project-specific document formats.
- Have 2-3 years of relevant work experience as a dedicated Document Controller in the Maritime/Offshore or Petrochemical Industry
- You are accurate, well organized, and have a flexible attitude who can easily adapt and swiftly process new information
- At least professional fluency English language, Dutch is a big advantage!
- Structured, Accurate, Perseverant
- An admin background (Secondary/Bachelor’s degree) is preferable
- Valid EU work permit
- Big Plus: Experience with SharePoint!
Looking for another job?
Sounds interesting? Apply directly!
Are you ready to take your Document Controller career to the next level? Then apply for this job right now!
Curious to check other available opportunities? Visit our website www.ipsselect.com/vacancies.
Feel free to reach out to me if you wish!