Can engineers and project managers depend on your accurate assistance when it comes to Document Control and handling?
- Being responsible for the full cycle of Document Control, ensuring a timely turnover of project documentation, certificates, and drawings as well as technical documentation from the various stakeholders;
- Coordinating the integrity of the Document Control System and managing the access to the archives;
- Utilizing a standard procedure for the registration, numbering, distribution, and storage of new built, conversion, and project-related documentation;
- Establishing document workflows for Clients, Subcontractors, and Suppliers based on contractually agreed on review schedules;
- Introducing document awareness to the project team (presentations, training, and workshops);
- Being the main point of contact for any project document control-related issues;
- Being responsible for the quality of the outgoing deliverables;
- Coordinating with inter-disciplines and clients to finalize project-specific document formats.
- Big Plus: experienced user of SharePoint;
- Having 2- 3 years of relevant work experience as a document controller, administrative, secretarial, or other office support role in the Maritime/Offshore or Petrochemical Industry;
- Being accurate, well organized, stress-resistant with a flexible attitude who can easily adapt and swiftly process new information;
- Having a good command of the English language, Dutch is a big advantage;
- An admin background (Secondary/Bachelor’s degree) is preferable;
- Structured, Accurate, Perseverant;
- Valid EU work permit.
Looking for another job?
Are you interested? Apply directly!
Are you ready to take your Document Controller career to the next level? Then apply for this job right now!
Curious to check other available opportunities? Visit our website www.ipsselect.com.
Feel free to reach out to me if you wish!