Are you qualified and passionate about welding? We are looking for a Welder who has Fabrication experience. If you are interested please keep reading!
Our client produces steel components for dredging and offshore industry. These products are such as elbows, fittings, pipes etc. They produce heavy and tick materials such as with inside diameter from 26 to 40 inches or larger and up to 3-7 tons each piece,
This is the perfect opportunity for you to work on a non-binding job and collaborate closely for a leaders in the dredging and offshore industry. For this job position you will need to:
- Has already have a work permit in the EU.
- Work at measuring table (not measuring) to produce special items such as bends, y-pieces,
- Understand technical fabrication drawings,
- Worked already with heavy structural steel,
- Has experience with oxy-acetylene cutter,
- Weld thick material, varies from 40 mm to 150 mm,
- MIG welding experience (six months minimum),
- Able to communicate in English fluently .
- Rotation 8 weeks on 1 week off however there will be more off time during the year,
- Possible long-term opportunity,
- Monday to Friday, 40-50 hours a week,
- Paid accommodation, transportation and flights,
Looking for another job?
if this is not the job you are looking for, you can check the other vacancies from here.