We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer - Dynamic, Electrical, and Instrumentation equipment who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in a consolidated global German company within the Oil and Gas industry.
As a Maintenance Engineer - Dynamic, Electrical, and Instrumentation equipment, you will be performing the following activities:
- Responsible for maintenance activities to electrical, dynamic and instrumentation equipment;
- Define and develop maintenance strategy (RCM, CBM, TBM, RBI, etc);
- Develop Annual Maintenance Programs (PAT) according the maintenance strategy and required operational reliability;
- Analyze and improve maintenance based on failure analysis (type and frequency) keeping statistics updated;
- Lead maintenance best practices, predictive maintenance techniques, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA);
- Elaborate documents (SoWs) for bidding processes, and support Procurement during tendering;
- Manage financial resources efficiently. Responsible for the correct administration of the Opex and Capex budget assigned to the activities related to the position;
- Provide support and information for audits and regulatory process (CNH, ASEA, SENER, CRE, PEMEX, etc.);
- Implementation and monitoring of KPI’s to follow up compliance of the Annual Plan, SECE’s, and performance of services that are responsibility of the position.
What do we offer you?
- Responsability from day one in a challenging and multidisciplinary working environment;
- Networking and familiarization within the company;
- Access to training and career development programs;
- Global career opportunities and attractive remuneration packages;
- Diversity and inclusion are core elements of our people and organizational culture.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- University Engineering Degree. Mechanical – Electric / Electromechanical / Electronic;
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in dynamic, electrical and instrumentation equipment maintenance;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, Project, SAP, CMMS;
- Knowledge of HSEQ requirements and standards applicable to the Oil & Gas industry;
- Relevant working experience and extensive knowledge in Maintenance of dynamic equipment, electrical and instrumentation;
- Experience in maintenance management using RCM, CBM, TBM, RBI, AMEF methods, advanced predictive and preventive maintenance techniques;
- English (written and spoken).
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Interested in another job? Check our vacancies page to find your next opportunity.