Are you ready to take on the responsibilities and consideration it takes to be a Marine Superintendent?
In this role, you are a hub of contract for a variety of operators and specialists. Your duties include conducting dockside inspections, arranging repair and maintenance, enforcing safety regulations, and handling the budgets for the ships in your care. You are responsible for:
- Facilitating safe operations
- Liaise with the technical department and others to maintain the vessel(s)' condition
- Acting as the contact hub between offshore and onshore personnel
- Act as an ambassador between the ship and various stakeholders
- Maintain the budget compliance
- Ensures that all resources and budgets are used in an optimum manner
Consequently, you will also liaise with internal stakeholders the technical department, fleet personnel department, accounts department, safety and insurance department, procurement department, crew department human resources and company administration.
- At least 2 years as C/O or Captain of a vessel
- Vocal contact: of the daily work boat operations planning
- At least 2 years experience with budgeting and purchasing
- Experience with surveys, repairs, and drydocking
- Administrative and computer skills (Excel & word)
- Flexible in working hours + and if needed in the weekends
Looking for another job?
Are you a facilitator and a fixer ready to take on the challenge of being a Marine Superintendent? Reach out today!