We are looking for an experienced Materials and Logistics Coordinator who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in a consolidated global company that offers ample growth opportunity.
As a Materials Logistics Coordinator, you will be performing the following activities:
- Tool & Equipment Tracking to Logistics support operation in Yard and warehouse / and Drilling;
- Backload/Transfer Manifests to Logistics support operation in Yard and warehouse / and Drilling;
- Daily Logistics Movements to Logistics support operation in Yard and warehouse / and Drilling;
- Finalize Daily and Weekly report activities Reporting;
- Ensure Hand Over day/night at each Loading/unloading of vessels and transmission of priorities from Hierarchy;
- Participate in the change of planning of logistics operations according to urgencies and non-planned events on site while ensuring coordination with other entities;
- Work closely with Tubing and Casing Inspection Teams to ensure that ALL back loaded items are properly marked and identified;
- Provide detailed manifesting of 3rd party equipment being back-loaded or transferred to suppliers;
- Equipment and inbound Materials: Verify ALL Drilling and Well Services backload manifests/returned documents and ensure the Return Documents are accurately created and maintained in PALM if not created;
- Ensure DG are matching IMDG requirement for backload and report any discrepancies Operations Management.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Responsability from day one in a challenging environment in one of the largest project of the company;
- Global career opportunities and attracative remuneration packages.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Professional experience in offshore logistics;
- Logistics operations with Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics for Oil and Gas industry (Drilling, Production, Projects and Construction);
- Good knowledge of Logistics means involved in the Oil and Gas activity (Marine Vessels, Lifting Handling Equipment) and International standards linked to Lifting Handling, Marine Transportation and HSE;
- Adaptability, Problem solving, Communication skills with numerous entities, flexible and firm in terms of Respect of HSE rules;
- Advanced level of English;
- Negotiation skills as well as high intercultural and social competence;
- Good technical understanding;
- Proactive action as well as process-and target-oriented working method.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Interested in another job? Check our vacancies page to find your next opportunity.