Experienced Mico Tunnelling operator with experienced in HK machines from 700 +
AVN Operator Micro Tunnelling
The projects are in various location accross Europe. All the Micro Tunnelling machines are Herrenknecht.
· Operate and organise the AVN equipment on the MTBM as required to meet project demands and requirements;
· Assist with the troubleshooting and resolution of issues to minimise production downtime;
· Supervise the installation and dismantling of equipment in the tunnel and on surface.
· Work with the Site manager to ensure line and level is keep with in target
· Create and maintain collaborative relationships with Engineers, Mechanicals and the wider construction team members.
· Rotation is 4 weeks on 1 weeks off
· Accommodation and travel provided
· Oversea experience working for a leader in the tunnel industry.
For this role you must have
· Experience in a similar position,
· Experience with Herrenknecht MTBM in a range of diameters
· Expert knowledge of MTMBs,
· Fluent in English ,
· CSCS, Tunnel Safety Card or proof of compatible safety training,
· Confined Space Training Scheme (optional).
Looking for another job?
iPS have new roles weekly please get in contact as we have a busy year ahead