We are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist-Buyer who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in a consolidated global German company within the Oil and Gas industry.
As a Procurement Specialist-Buyer, you will be performing the following activities:
- Responsible for inderect purchases that are esssential for day-to-day operations, such as: Advertising, Human Resources, HSEQ, IT, Consulting, Legal Services, etc.;
- Ensure proper execution of bidding processes in accordance with company policies;
- Prepare purchasing strategies and obtain required approvals according to procedures;
- Perform and manage commercial, contractual and technical clarifications raised by suppliers during bidding processes;
- Evaluate bids in conjunction with the requesting area, including leading commercial negotiations;
- Create and finalize corresponding contractual and procurement documents;
- Ensure proper delivery of goods and services to the end user;
- Ensure the proper administration and archiving of all contracts documents in accordance with the Company's procedures.
What do we offer you?
- Responsability from day one in a challenging and multidisciplinary working environment;
- Networking and familiarization within the company;
- Access to training and career development programs;
- Global career opportunities and attractive remuneration packages;
- Diversity and inclusion are core elements of our people and organizational culture.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Business, Commercial Relations or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in national and international Inderect Procurement activities;
- Knowledge of legal aspects and applicable regulations;
- Knowledge in RFI, RFQ, and Bidding processes;
- Extensive knowledge of contractual terms and conditions;
- Familiar with Oil industry tools, equipment and services;
- Knowledge in Coupa (preferred);
- Advanced level of English required.
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Interested in another job? Check our vacancies page to find your next opportunity.