We are looking for a Cadet who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in one of the world's leading dredging companies.
As a Cadet, you will be performing the following activities:
- Learning and Training. Learn and gain practical experience. They receive on-the-job training in various aspects of vessel operations and maintenance.
- Watchkeeping duties. This includes monitoring and reporting on the vessel's position, navigation, and safety systems.
- Deck or Engine Maintenance. Being involved in routine maintenance and repair tasks on deck or in the engine room. This can include general upkeep of equipment and machinery.
- Safety Drills. Participate in safety drills and exercises to ensure they understand emergency procedures and can respond effectively in case of accidents or incidents.
- Navigational Duties. Assist with navigational tasks, such as plotting courses, updating charts, and using electronic navigation equipment.
- Maintenance of Safety Equipment. Responsible for inspecting and maintaining safety equipment on the vessel, such as lifeboats, life rafts, fire-fighting equipment, and personal protective gear.
- Routine Administrative Tasks. Perform routine administrative tasks, such as logging and record-keeping, to ensure the smooth operation of the vessel.
What do we offer you?:
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in Mexico;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading dredging company;
- Contributing to one of a kind projects;
- An international career;
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Haven't completed your professional internship.
- Jr Deck Officer referendum
- Seaman's Book
- STCW Safety Trainings:
- Personal Survival Techniques (A-VI/1-1)
- Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention (A-VI/1-2)
- Elemetary First Aid (A-VI/1-3)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsability (A-VI/1-4)
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (A-VI/6-1)
- Health Certificate
- COVID Vaccination Certificate