For one of our clients we are looking for a Dredging Project Manager that can take on big dredging and land reclamation projects.
- Responsible to deliver project successfully within project objectives and execution schedule
- Overlooks and keeps track of the project performance financially and operational
- Performs project budget controls and determines and introduces mitigations in time when the project status is deviating from the project objectives
- Translation of the Company’s policy towards the Employees, Engineer and Third Parties
- Organization and Supervision of the Execution of the Works described in the Contract
- Ensuring all legal and Contractual requirements of the Contract
- Execution of the work in accordance with the local environmental prescriptions and regulations
- 8 to 10 years of experience with Dredging and Reclamation
- Experience with Floating and Sinker Pipeline operations
- Managing reclamation operation
- Previously engaged in large scale Dredging projects, not limited to capital and maintenance dredging
- Experience with Dredging production parameters of dredgers
Do you see yourself as a good fit? Apply today!