The Quality Control (QC) will be performing his duties on site (offshore) witnessing the welding activities, inspecting the work and the NDT-results, maintaining an extensive record, ensuring traceability to all welds.
The QC will be in charge of creating a good relationship between the client and its subcontractors on peer level, as well as conducting inspections according to the company's procedures and project specifications.
Alongside this, will reports inspections on a daily basis of selected material and/or equipment, issues inspection reports such as technical deviations, NCR's, ITRs, welding reports, coating reports etc.
- Professional and intellectual capabilities at secondary education level
- Minimum Inspection level 2 e.g. CSWIP 3.1/ VTW 2 (certifications required)
- IWT (preferred)
- IKT 2 (preferred)
- At least 5 years’ proficiency and strong experience in Offshore Wind Industry (or similar)
- Safety certificate e.g. VCA, SCC
- GWO and/or BOSIET
- Willing to work in day & night shifts
- Willing to work in shifts of 8 – 12 hrs
- Willing to spend shorter or longer periods of time abroad on a regular basis
- Willing to work at several locations (countries)
Do you see yourself reflected in this role? Apply today!