We are looking for a Fabricator with heavy fabrication experience. If you are interested please keep reading
You will be needed on the measuring table to produce (not measure) special items like bends, y-pieces, etc.
Marking out dimensions on a steel table, putting the pieces (ex bends) on the markings, and cutting them to size with a special oxy-acetylene cutter will also be part of your day-to-day.
Once you’ve done that, you will put the flanges on and tag-weld them.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to work on a non-binding job and collaborate closely for a leaders in the dredging and offshore industry. For this job position you will need to:
- Has already have a work permit in the EU,
- Understand technical fabrication drawings,
- Worked already with heavy structural steel,
- Understanding of semi automatical machines
- Weld thick material, varies from 40 mm to 150 mm,
- Able to TAG Weld
- Able to use overhead crane
- Able to communicate in English fluently .
- Rotation 8 weeks on 1 week off however there will be more off time during the year,
- Possible for long-term project
- Monday to Friday, 40-50 hours a week,
- Paid accommodation, transportation and flights,
If this is not the job you are looking for, you can check the other vacancies from here.