We are looking for a TBM Fitter - Mechanic who has experience with Tunnelling projects before
- Install and maintain mechanical equipment on the TBM as required to meet project demands and requirements;
- Mechanical maintenance and inspection of other equipment,
- Installation and extension services as and when required
- Assist with the troubleshooting and resolution of Mechanical issues to minimize production downtime;
- Installation and dismantling of equipment in the tunnel and on surface such as Conveyor.
- Check and verify incoming mechanical equipment is safe and fit for purpose;
- Create and maintain collaborative relationships with Engineers, Mechanicals and the wider construction team members.
- More than 10 years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience with Herrenknecht TBM and diameter bigger than 33ft (10m),
- Expert knowledge of TBM mechanical components,
- Fluent in English and / or Spanish,
- CSCS, Tunnel Safety Card or proof of compatible safety training,
- Confined Space Training Scheme (optional).
What we offer:
- Rotation is according to production, in average 12 weeks on 2 weeks off,
- Visa application costs are covered,
- Accommodation and travel provided,
- Oversea experience working for a leader in the tunnel industry.
If this is not the job you are looking for, you can check the other vacancies from here