As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for product inspections, tests plans and handle day-to-day issues regarding the Quality process, as well create reports, cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to prevent or resolve Quality issues. In addition, you will contribute to the further professionalization of the QC department, and provide fresh ideas about how to optimize its activities.
- Making sure that the purchased goods and services are available to the company according to the agreed specifications and conditions.
- Supervising incoming products, work process, supplier QC activities and projects related to QC.
- Ensuring that everything is in compliance with Quality regulations and standard such as ISO, as well as meeting customer's expectations.
- HBO/MBO in mechanical engineering, controls and hydraulics.
- Good knowledge of material properties and applications (weldability, workability, heat and surface treatments).
- Good knowledge of production processes, manufacturing techniques and general mechanical engineering and/or maritime technology.
- Familiar with the process and work sequence for manufacturing, installing and commissioning of Offshore equipment.
- Able to read, interpret and understand mechanical/hydraulic/electrical drawings, specifications, and familiarity with measuring tools (tolerances, alignment, adjustment).
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as Word, Excel and ERP and PDM systems knowledge.
- Good knowledge of relevant standards and regulations and experience with working with inspection agencies.
Do you see yourself reflected in this role? Apply today!