We are looking for an experienced HSE Manager/Engineer who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in an international offshore energy company.
As a Quality Control Engineer, you will be performing the following activities:
- Provide HSES assistance and advice to the organization in day-to-day company activities including tenders, proposals, projects and operations.
- Facilitate development, maintenance, improvement and implementation of the HSES Management System.
- Facilitate the HSES Management System performance assurance proccesses (e.g. audits, reviews, etc.)
What do we offer you?:
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in the United States;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading dredging company;
- Contributing to one of a kind projects;
- An international career;
- An advertureous job around the world.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Good understanding of HSES Management Systems and Company Management Philosophies;
- 1-3 years' experience as HSES engineer preferably in the Oil & Gas/Offshore/Shipping Industry;
- Bacherlor's degree in science (e.g. Safety Engineering, HTS - AOT, MAROF or equivalent. MVKHVK or equivalent.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and get in touch with you straight away!
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our vacancies page.