We are looking for an experienced QHSE Marine Construction Advisor responsible for continual improvement and managing of QHSE risks and incidents.
As a QHSE Marine Construction Advisor, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Participate actively in continual improvement of protecting people and the environment in the projects;
- Support Construction Manager and Package/Project Managers in managing QHSE risks related to the awarded contractors in the Development/Execution Projects as delegated by the QHSE Project Manager;
- Daily reporting of, following up on, or investigating of QHSE related cases or incidents;
- Support Client Offshore Execution Projects in managing QHSE risks related to construction, installation, and commissioning of offshore wind turbines;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and assessment of Contractors' QHSE behavior and performance using client incident reporting tool (e.g., Synergi) for reporting, trend analysis etc;
- Quality Reviews on sites by validating if Contractors are following the procedures and checklists as referred in the Inspection Test Plan (ITP), if requested by the QHSE Project Manager.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in the United States;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading company;
- An international career.
In addition to having 3-5 years experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Relevant academic or technical background, e.g., at GSC level or similar international qualification;
- Completed CSP, NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction to certificate level, or similar recognized (Q)HSE qualification;
- Have a Global Wind Organization Standard Basic Safety Training (BST), and Oil & Gas UK medical certificate (incl. Chester step test) or equivalent, or have the ability to pass same;
- IT literate (Microsoft office package, knowledge of Synergi is an advantage);
- QHSE degree qualification on Diploma or BSC level;
- Experience with environmental management in a construction or offshore environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders on all levels.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our vacancies page.