We, at iPS Powerful People, are rapidly growing and that is why looking for a Recruitment Consultant.
Do you want to become a part of an international, dynamic, and proactive team and become our new colleague?
iPS is the market leader when it comes to global staffing solutions in all industries in which we are active. With our 35 years of experience in recruiting highly qualified personnel within the Maritime, Energy, and Civil sector, we are known in the market as a qualified contact point. IPS Powerful People is headquartered in Capelle aan den IJssel, near Rotterdam, and we also have a wide range of overseas offices and agencies in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Mexico, Germany, and Lithuania, among others. Thanks to our immense international network, iPS can provide solutions to personnel problems and get the job done. Always.
- iPS Powerful People is best known for the crewing services for offshore, renewables, maritime and civil projects.
- iPS Select works on the same prestigious projects, with a focus on office and management-related positions.
- iPS | Nautech Services offers professional recruitment & HR Services, specializing in offshore, survey, construction, and subsea markets, with a worldwide customer database and international pool of contractors.
- Responsible for the complete project life cycle of recruitment to the client’s requirement starting from understanding the needs (candidate profile, contractual and commercial); sourcing & screening, scheduling / conducting interviews, candidate finalization, and mobilization;
- Consulting deployed employees on various matters;
- Acquiring new candidates and clients;
- Negotiating wages and rates;
- Visiting clients and projects;
- Remaining in close contact with all relevant business relationships;
- Pro-actively responding to market developments;
- Executing all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
- Fluent in English is a must, and Dutch is an advantage;
- At least 4 years experience as a recruiter/ recruitment consultant;
- Having an existing network of contact persons for potential clients and candidates is a big advantage;
- Self-starter, proactive, and commercial-focused.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to work from home on a structural basis;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.
Looking for another job?
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Or is this a position that doesn't suit you but you're curious about other opportunities? Please feel free to contact me!