We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in a consolidated global company within the food industry.
As a Sales Manager, you will be performing the following activities:
- Take care about the brands' management and trading management;
- Working and negotiationg with clients and distributors;
- Executing traditional trade activities, as well as modern trade activities;
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns;
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives;
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures;
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation;
- Setting sales quotas and goals;
- Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities;
- Defining and executing territory sales plans.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary;
- Global career opportunities and attracative remuneration packages;
- Possibility of moving to the United States (long run);
- Home office work modality.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Senior profile;
- Travel availability;
- Mandatory experience working and negotiating with clients and distributors;
- Mandatory traditional trade and modern trade knowledge;
- Retail market knowledge;
- Minimum 10 years' experience understanding the retail area, distributor relationships, distributor KPIS;
- Knowledge of growing a marketplace;
- Fluent English mandatory.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume and get in touch with you straight away!
Interested in another job? Check our vacancies page to find your next opportunity.