Are you an experienced Submerged Arc Welder? Do you understand fabrication drawings? For a long-term opportunity we are looking for a Submerged Arc Welder to work one of our clients in Netherlands.
Our client has been in the offshore and dredging industry for many years. The main scope of work is designing and manufacturing a variety of steel-framed structures. The products are such as pipes, elbows, fittings, plates, and several other special parts. The pieces weight between 3-7 tons. Does this sound interesting to you? Then keep reading!
You are a Welder that can work with heavy and thick steel material like plates, pipes, and other products. Additionally, you have:
- Able to work in the Netherlands (EU work permit needed),
- English is the speaking language on the job site so you need to be fluent,
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) experience with MIG welding experience is preferred,
- You understand technical fabrication drawings,
- Experience with welding thick material varies from 40 mm to 150 mm,
- Overhead crane usage experience is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Most probably a long time opportunity,
- The rotation of work is 8 weeks on and 1 week off,
- The work is between 40-50 hours per week,
- Flights, hotel and transportation will be arranged and paid,
- There is laundry and kitchen facilities at the hotel as well.
Looking for another job?
Are you willing to work with us? Apply now on this vacancy and if you have any questions please contact us at Tunnelling@ipspowerfulpeople.com