We are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor who would like to join in! This is an excellent opportunity to continue to build a great career, by generating experience in an international offshore energy company.
As a Site Supervisor, you will be performing the following activities:
- Responsible of running the site and operate the tools onshore, required for the wind foundations installation;
- Coordinate operations of the foundation tools before they are loaded to the supply vessel;
- Coordinate the maintenance of these tools in consolidation with the technical super intendant;
- Taking the lead over all side operations in a safe manner;
- Set up the site inline with company and client standards (operational and safety wise);
- Assist with training the local crew (after familiarization with the scope);
- Overall coordination of all site activities;
- Daily reporting of activities.
What do we offer you?:
- Competitive salary;
- Solid job opportunity based in the United States;
- A great chance to continue building your career in a leading dredging and heavy lift company;
- Contributing to one of a kind projects;
- An international career;
- An advertureous job around the world.
In addition to having experience in this area, we have the following requirements:
- Experience and training for guiding site operations. Including experience with land based heavy lift operations.
- Able to manage/ coach a project team inclusing subcontractor crew and local crew.
Looking for another job?
Looking forward to receiving your resume at the following e-mail: email@example.com and get in touch with you straight away!
Are you looking for another job? Take a look at our vacancies page.