Are you a Technical Superintendent or do you believe you have all the skills needed to be one? The opportunity is right in front of your eyes!
As a Technical Superintendent, you are responsible for daily support, coordination, and maintenance of the assigned vessels. You manage several vessels and provide technical advice and support to the crew members on the vessels. You ensure that the vessels are in excellent technical condition at all times so that they operate effectively worldwide.
- Being the first point of contact and advising the captains of the vessels;
- Leading dockings, repairs, and maintenance of the vessels and equipment;
- Preparation of technical and financial final reports;
- Advising on necessary technical improvements;
- Assisting crew in resolving technical problems on board, by phone, email, or on board;
- Monitoring logistics process of purchase orders;
- Controlling and monitoring maintenance and safety performance;
- Arranging Class surveys and maintaining the fleet up to the respective Class standards.
- In addition to a solid technical background, it is important that you are comfortable working with different nationalities and building long-lasting connections.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Living in or willing to live in the Netherlands and willing to work irregularly and travel internationally. Having a valid EU work permit.
- BSc / MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Shipbuilding, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position as Superintendent (in marine or shipbuilding repairs);
- Experience with carrying out repairs and dockings;
- Knowledge of the applicable occupational Health & Safety rules and Class / Flag state certificates.
- Knowledge of Fleet Management systems, Project Management, and associated IT systems.
- Competitive salary that matches your responsibilities and experience;
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours
- Working in an international team;
- Being part of various projects in the Netherlands and around the world;
- Various allowances and bonus schemes;
- Extensive learning and (personal) development possibilities.
Looking for another job?
Are you interested? Apply directly!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then don't hesitate to apply for this role today!