Do you have experience as a Tunnel General Foreman ? Are you familiar with KERN Formwork ? Are you ready to assist our client for the second largest TBM tunnel project in North America?
As a Tunnel General Foreman your responsibilities will be:
- Complete documents such as DRA, JHA, Weekly Jobsite Inspection sheet, timesheets, etc.
- Oversee the KERN Formwork.
- Perform daily forecast of crew cost and production rate and report to management.
- Perform on-site coordination of manpower, materials and equipment.
- Perform fleet administration duties.
- Read, understand and interpret plans and specifications as required and according to specifications.
- Maintain HSE policies and procedures for craft personnel and subcontractors.
- Coordinate sub-contractors onsite.
You must have:
- At least 5 years experience as a Tunnel General Foreman.
- Experience with KERN Formwork.
- You must speak English and/or Spanish fluently (both is highly appreciated).
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid HSE certificate.
What we offer:
- Rotation is according to production, in average 12 weeks on 2 weeks off,
- Medical insurance provided,
- Visa provided and application costs are covered,
- Accommodation and travel provided,
- Oversea experience working for a leader in the tunnel industry.
Looking for another job?
If this is not the job you are looking for, check our other vacancies here