Can you operate a CNC Robot? Do you have MIG welding experience? Currently, we are looking for a Welding Robot Operator for one of our clients in Zeeland The Netherlands.
Our client is in the dredging and offshore industry for more many years. They design and manufacture a variety of steel products. These products are such as pipes, elbows, fittings, plates, and several other special shapes and parts. The pieces weight between 3-7 tons. Does this sound interesting to you? Then keep reading!
- Candidate should already have an EU work permit,
- Fluency in English a must,
- Experience operating a Fanuc Robot (Arctool software),
- MIG welding experience (six months minimum) is preferred,
- Experience with heavy structural steel would be ideal,
- Jib Crane usage experience is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Longer term opportunity,
- The rotation is 8 weeks on and 1 week off. Totally 9 weeks off per year,
- Total work per week is between 40-50 hours,
- Flights, hotel and transportation will be arranged and paid,
- There is laundry and kitchen facilities at the hotel as well.
Looking for another job?
Is this not the job you are looking for? Pease take a look at our vacancies page.